• Initial and regular testing to monitor student progress in language skills
• Regular one-to-one tutorials to monitor progress
• Focus on reflective learning and setting and evaluating own objectives.
• Approved and up-to-date language texts and course materials
• Emphasis on authentic language to prepare for the world beyond the classroom
• Multimedia resources to make your learning more enjoyable.
Virtual Learning Environment (E-vision)
• An easy-to-use facility for self-study, with a wide range of stimulating learning materials and useful websites.